Kristin

Me again, just as a follwo up...the files link fine in both directions. It's
just when I sort one of the files, the links do not update. It reflects the
original link and pulls the wrong info. I'm not sure if I am explaining it
clearly, if you need clarification please let me know.

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
Kristin

"Kristin" wrote:

Can someone please help. I have a V-Look up that works perfect when it takes
info from spreadsheet 1 and transfers it to spreadsheet 2, but when I try to
take info from spreadsheet 2 and transfer it to spreadsheet 1, it is not
working properly. Please help!!!!!!!
Thanks!