Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default simple excel formula

First, you can continue reading these newsgroups (though the
microsoft.public.worksheet.functoin group would be more appropriate than
..programming).

There are innumerable books out there on using XL. The hands-down best
I've seen on formulas is John Walkenbach's "Excel 200x Formulas":

http://j-walk.com/ss/books/index.htm

If you can find a copy of the 2000 version, you may save some money and
have all you need. The 2002 version is better if you want more financial
functions. I haven't extensively reviewd the 2003 version, but formulas
haven't really changed since XL97.

In article ,
"Newbie" wrote:

Do you have any advise as to where I can begin learning
simple excel formulas like this one? Is there a list of
common formulas available on line or in books? Thanks for
your help.