Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Chris is offline

Default Deleting macros that are available in personal.xls!

go to you project window: the project for Personal.xls should appear. click the expand button. go to Modules click expand, there are all your macro modules, you can delete them there. you can also delete the hold module by right clicking and choose Remove ModuleX.

My understandig is this: Only Personal.xls has a scope beyond its own project. declaring public variables in other projects does not make them available beyond their own project or in personal.xls. I would really minimize the use of "Global" varibles. there are many ways to achieve what you want without resorting to them