Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
aiyer[_15_] aiyer[_15_] is offline

Default Deleting macros that are available in personal.xls!

Hello all!

A quick question.
I was trying to delete some macros that I had recorded and ar
available on the personal.xls.
But am getting a message that says quote "cannot edit a macro on th
hideen workbook. Unhide this workbook using the unhide command". Thi
happens only when I try to delete the macros that are available i
personal.xls. I could always delete the other macros that are availabl
in all workbooks, the ones which were recodred and were not mad
available to personal.xls. How do I get rid of this thing?
The workbook is not hided at all.

One more question. If we declare some public/global variables and us
the same in multiple macros, those macros should be made available i
personal.xls, while being recorded...is'nt it? Am I missing anythin
here?

I would appreciate your help guys.
Thanks a bunch.

Arun...