Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kempton kempton is offline

Default Windows 98 desktop icons disappearing

Hi everyone

I've programmed Excel 2000 using Visual Basic 6 (VBA), and one of my function
print some worksheets to a file. I used the Range.PrintOut method with paramete
"PrintToFile:=True"

The problem I have is that whenever Excel prints some pages to file (it will do s
successfully), my windows desktop icons all disappear. The task bar is there and it work
fine. Right-clicking on the Desktop brings up the usual menu options, but there are no icons
For example, if I then right-click the desktop and choose to New-Folder, the folder is create
(by using Windows Explorer to check) but it's icon doesn't applear on the desktop

I am using Windows 98 SE. I've searched Google thoroughly and to no avail. Any hel
would be appreciated