Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default Application.Displayalerts wont get me past this!

It's always great if posters mention their Excel version. If you have Excel
2002 or 2003 the Edit, Links dialog has a "Startup Prompt" button where you
can tailor the prompt, including not having one (which is heaven in my
book).

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP