Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ajit[_3_] Ajit[_3_] is offline

Default Path/File Access Error

I have a excel template with forms, lot of data and lot of coding too....All works fine usually. But sometimes if the workbook is open for long time and not used...it gives the error Path/File Access error and doesn't let save anything. I have to close the file (Loosing my unsaved work) and restart it. After restaring it works fine again.

I tried looking into my code....compiling it...but found nothing.

Anyone having any idea what it could be and what could be the solution ..

Suggestions will be appreciated

Thanks
Ajit