Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bkey01[_3_] bkey01[_3_] is offline

Default linking multiple workbooks - UPDATED

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
*If the workbooks will be closed, you will have to have your macr
hard code
a reference to them. If they will be open, you can use the indirect
worksheet function.

Tom Ogilvy

"bkey01 " wrote in message
Can someone please help me with linking multiple workbooks to

listbox?
I have 32 excel workbooks full of charts and I want to link eac

selection in a listbox on a master sheet.

Help!!
Thanks

I have 32 excel workbooks that have over 32 sheets in each. I have
created a 'Home' page that includes multiple list boxes. Each lis

box
has 4 selections. I want to link the 4 selections to sheets tha

are in
different workbooks.

i.e. Product ttl is in productttl.xls (sheet product tttl) an

size
1.75 is in productttl1.75.xls (sheet procutttl 1.75).

Hope this makes more sense.

---
*

Thanks for the information. Can you provide me with an example of th
code for a hard code macro?

Thank