Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Doug Van Doug Van is offline

Default value vs. formula

This might help as well. You can also use the CTRL + ` function. This will
put you in forumula auditing mode. You will see a value for the cells with
values and formula for the cells with formulas

"Pablo" wrote in message
I have a worksheet inwhich I am pulling information from
another worksheet. I have copied the formulas into the
first 500 rows of the receiving worksheet.

=IF(worksheet1!K2<"",worksheet1!K2,"")

Now I would like to do some verification check to if this
column has a value. Is there away to check if the cell
contains a value or formula?