Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bkey01[_2_] bkey01[_2_] is offline

Default linking multiple workbooks - UPDATED

Can someone please help me with linking multiple workbooks to a listbox
I have 32 excel workbooks full of charts and I want to link each t
selection in a listbox on a master sheet.

Help!!
Thanks

I have 32 excel workbooks that have over 32 sheets in each. I hav
created a 'Home' page that includes multiple list boxes. Each list bo
has 4 selections. I want to link the 4 selections to sheets that are i
different workbooks.

i.e. Product ttl is in productttl.xls (sheet product tttl) and siz
1.75 is in productttl1.75.xls (sheet procutttl 1.75).

Hope this makes more sense