Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rory Sullivan Rory Sullivan is offline

Default VBA Excel problem - including sheets in Add-in worksheet to link to

I am writing a help screen for my add-in package of programs, whic
simply reads from "helpsheet" worksheet. However I don't want th
worksheet to open everytime I link to it, and I can't seem to get it t
be added to my Add-in, as worksheet. The books tell me it has to b
activate, and should be in the THisworksbook package, so:
a) If necessary how do I move a worksheet into the Thisworkbook of a
'existing 'Add-in,
b) If I do or do not, can how can I keep it active but not visible, o
else there is no point to of having a more sophisticated looking Hel
screen, I might as well just link to the helpsheet worksheet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ror