Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need help

Hi Nick,

You can do it. Depending on the amount of data, one per spreadsheet or many,
you could use references or VBA.

Some details on the start and finish layouts would help.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Nick" wrote in message
ok, well I have a question, that I don't even know if it is possible, but

wanted to find out... so here goes.

I work in the insurance company, and recently some of the processing

requests we get have started coming in on excel. Well my staff of
processors didn't like the way the request form looked, so we designed a
similar form and want to use it in it's place. Is their anyway that I could
copy the info from the list we receive and paste it in our newly formatted
list in excel and have it disperse the information where it would go. (in
other words I have the information and don't want to manually enter it in to
the form, I want the form to automatically know where to put everything)

Note: I'm no computer expert, I just know enough to get bye.. guess you

can see why m question is kind of confusing, but I hope someone may
understand what I'm getting at and be able to lend any knowledge at all.

Thanks in advance, I greatly appreciate it.
Nick