Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Debi[_2_] Debi[_2_] is offline

Default Missing: Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects Recordset 2.7 Library

I'm using Office 2000
I wrote a program at home using an ADO. In my recordset
I'm using adOpenKeyset, adLockOptimistic, adCmdText.

Everything worked fine from home. When I wrote the
program to CD and put it on my office computer, I now get
the message:
"Compile error"
"Can't find project or library." and adOpenKeyset is
highlighted.

When I go to the References, I find that I am missing the
Microsoft ActiveX Data Opjects Recordset 2.7 Library.

My question is, can anyone tell me if I can download this
reference from the Internet somewhere. Thank you in
advance for any suggestions you have.

Debi