Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wellie[_2_] Wellie[_2_] is offline

Default Allow user to edit Ranges under "Protection"

I setup a form for user to fill in various survey
information. There are labels, input fields, and dropdown
boxes everywhere. The setup of the form is complete with
a total of 18 groups of user input fields (ranges from a
single cell to a group of cells) and they were set
as "Allow user to edit ranges" under "Protection". I then
enable the protection. I have not problem entering data
into the first 8 desiganted user input fields. However, I
cannot do enter beyond the first 8 designated fields.

Is there any limitation on how my groups of cells that I
can setup to "Allow user to edit ranges" ?

If there is a limitation, what would you suggest to solve
this problem ?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards