JimmyS

Default Im in trouble!!! Please Help!! JS

Hello,

Ive bitten off a bit more than I can chew and said I would do a database for
my mum but have become stuck. Here is problem in a nut shell. its a data base
of employees but need a multi-criteria query but can't work out how to:

Set criteria so when seraching for gender, you can not only do male or
female but also search for both. Any ideas???

Also how do I set criteria for tick boxes?? What to serach for all people
who ticked/didn't tick the box.

Thanks so much for your help. I will be forever in your debt!!!