Ray

Default Excel Analysis Add-in EOMONTH generates #NAME? error

I have used the EOMONTH function successfully. But I transferred my workbook
to someone who did not have the needed add-in installed so it generated a
#NAME? error. So I installed the add-in on his computer but it did not
resolve the #NAME? error. I took his workbook and put it back on my computer
and it still generates the #NAME? error. But if I open my original file the
EOMONTH works. I can flip between the two open workbooks and see the error
on his file, but not on mine. Tried F9 to force a recompute, no help? Any
ideas?