Anthony

Default Copy and pasting from one spreadsheet to another

I exported 10 separate files using .csv format. However the vendor wants
them all as one file. I attempted to copy and paste from one .csv file into
another but I get an error indicating they are not the same size, etc and to
click on an individual cell or rectangle. I did this but it still gives me
the same error. The data is in the same format (I believe) as all 10 .csv's
were created by the same program. How do I copy and paste from one .csv file
to another without the error?

Thanks.

Anthony