Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
~Jeff~ ~Jeff~ is offline

Default How to highlight cell match todays date

I have a column of cells with the dates of this month. I would like to have
the excel sheet to highlight (make cell fill black with yellow text) the
cell that equals the today date each time the document is opened. All other
cells in that column range would be just no cell fill and black text. So
basically, I would like it to highlight the what the current date is.

I have no clue on how this can be done, but sure there is a way.

Thanks in advance for any help!

--
~Jeff~
[Windows NT 4.0, SP 6, Office 2000]