Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Activeworkbook.Saved

While this does work, it doesn't suit my application as
I am trying to inhibit the save changes prompt for only a
certain set of changes (i.e. changes to controls) but do
prompt for save changes for any other modifications. The
suggestion below cannot be used to differentiate between
these two circumstances.

Basically the route cause of my problem is something is
internally setting the .saved property to false even after
I have immediately prior set it to true. I need to
determine what this is and how to stop it / work around
it. Any ideas?