Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BOB REYNOLDS BOB REYNOLDS is offline

Default running one macro from within another

I know it sounds strange. The goal (my bosses) is to have all cells lt
blue on open of workbook. He wants all cells that I'm going to select
for entry, wherever they are highlighted in yellow, to enable the user
to see what and where entry will be made.

Next set of data to be entered will have a lot of blue background with
yellow from the previous portion selected. He wants the color blue back
to all cells except the now selected entry cells.

His mindset says this will show immediately where the entry cells are
and make it easier for all.

This worksheet isn't printed and the changing of cell colors are
strictly for cosmetics and "ease of use" for the Field Investigator that
uses this workbook.

My thought was to run the existing macro that makes all cells blue upon
opening the workbook and running it in front of the new macro for the
selection of the highlighted new cells. The existing macro works upon
opening and I have no idea and can't find anything that shows me how to
activate that macro in front of any of the other ones.

Thanks for your help
Bob