Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
eric eric is offline

Default How do I update calendar control 8.0 to 10.0

The version of Excel 2000 has calendar control 8.0 listed
when you select additional controls inside the VBA editor.
If you use Office XP which I have installed on another
machine it has calendar control 10.0 listed. The dll file
for both is named MSCAL.OCX which prevents me from having
both versions on the same machine. The calendar does not
display correctly in Office XP version of Excel.