Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default How do I update calendar control 8.0 to 10.0

You say(8.0) Excel 2000 have 9.0????

I have try it with a control in 2000(9) and run it in 2003(11)
and have no problems

What are the problem you have

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)

"Eric" wrote in message ...
I have an excel application I built using Excel 2000. I
used Calendar Controls on several of the forms. The
calendar controls in Office XP do not work properly with
the application built in Excel 2000. Is there a way to
either update all the calendar controls with the 10.0
control or have the application select an alternate
control depending on the version of office installed?