Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Juan Pablo González Juan Pablo González is offline

Default Customizing pivot table with macro

Why do you need a Pivot Table then ? it is used to summarize data, which is
not what you're trying to do...

How's your data currently defined ?

Regards,

Juan Pablo González

"Stevie" wrote in message
m...
I created a pivot table in Excel 2000 on a Windows NT4.0 environment.
Unless what happens in a pivot table, I want all values to show in the

table.
This are the data :
Column 1 Column 2
A 1
A 2
B 1
B 2
B 2
B 3

The result in the table is a summary which displays one A and one B.
I want it to be displayed the way it is in the data.
I know it is possible with a VBA macro, but I'm just a newbie in VBA.
I really don't know where to start, so I'd appreciate any help.