Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default CheckBox Event

Use this technique documented by John Walkenbach.

Handle Multiple UserForm Buttons With One Subroutine

although the example is done for commandbuttons, it is equally applicable to
any control on the control toolbox toolbar and may be employed for controls
on a userform or worksheet.

Tom Ogilvy

"devin " wrote in message
I got a number of checkboxs on a sheet. They all come from the controls
tool box. I need to identify when anyone of these check boxs were
clicked with out actually writing code to every check box. An event if
you will. I need this event to trigger some other code. Can anyone help
me, I'm kinda new at this. Thanks!

---