Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
stratuser stratuser is offline

Default Open One Word File from Excel

Using Excel VBA, I am trying to copy data from one Excel
file to one Word file, and cycle back and forth between
the two files without opening a new Word file each time I
dump data from Excel into Word. When I use CreateObject,
I get a new instance of the Word file, but I don't know
how to use GetObject to activate an already open Word file
since the Word file is not saved yet and at this point is
just Document1. I don't want 20 instances of Word, just
one, with one Word file to contain all the dumped data.
Any ideas?