Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rumil Rumil is offline

Default SendKeys, Windows Active screen Question..Pls Help!!!

Hi
I would highly appreciate your help with this. I am
building a macro who main job is to take a list of part
numbers from active Excel Sheet & enter them one by one
using SendKeys command to another Windows application
(which does not support import of data). I know how
SendKeys work but following is where I get stuck on.
When Keys are being send to this other application window
if some other screen pops up (e.g part not found) it
crashes as it just wont stop until it has sent out all the
keystroke.
Is there a way to know what my Current Active Window Title
is (not for Excel but Active Window Title)& way to switch
to it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot
Rumil