Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default VBA project unviewable in office 97

I've developed my VBA project in office XP and want to distribute it to PCs with office 97. I realised that I'd have to play about with bits of the code on an older machine before I could send it out, but thought I'd at least be able to view and edit the code. If I open the project in Office 97 it tells me the project is unavaliable for viewing. I've looked in the Knoledge base, and found this: http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;169374 but my workbook isn't shared.

Any suggestions??
Thanks in advance
Rob