Kent

Default Is my copy of Excel corrupt?

I have 10 sheets in my workbook. One sheet is constantly crashing and
causing Excel to close while saving a copy for Microsoft. The sheet
crashes when I copy a row and then use the Insert Copied Cells command
to add a row. I have the same problem when I use the Insert Rows
command. I only have this problem with one sheet. I can successfully
add rows to the other sheets without any problems.
Has any body else ever had this problem with Excel? Do I have a corrupt
copy of Excel? Could any add-ins or formulas cause this problem?
Excel 2002 SP3.
Windows 2000 Version 5 SP4.

Kent

Kent's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=5339