Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default Upgrade

I have xl95,xl97sr2,xl2002 all running on an xp home machine. Of course,
install into separate directories. You should be able to use your xl97 files
successfully on xl2002. You do not need to duplicate or move your data
files.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"David" wrote in message
Hi Folks,

Want to up grade from Excel 97-SR-2 to Excel 2002, but
want to preserve Excel 97-SR-2 completely and be able to
run it independantly of the upgrade. Is this possible? Do
I need a special directory? I have many macros in the
older version, which I will need to keep and be able to
work on in that version, but would like to be able to
upgrade and transfer many of the macroes to the new
version and learn of the new capabilities.

Thanks,
David