Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Graham[_5_] Graham[_5_] is offline

Default Search, find, copy muliple cells from new sheet and paste

Hi,

I am trying (and failing) to implement the following in Excel so I would appreciate any help you can offer:

I have a Workbook with two sheets: Order Form and Part Numbers.
In the Order Form sheet I have 3 columns: Product code, Description, Price
In the Part numbers sheet I have a list of product codes, descriptions and prices.

What I am looking for is a way of automatically inserting the relevant descriptions and prices in the order form sheet when only the part number is entered into the order form sheet (using the data from the part numbers sheet).

Can anyone offer a way of getting this done?