Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
COM COM is offline

Default Determining Last User Action

I tried to post something like this about 30 mins ago, but I do not see my original post

I would like to be able to catch if the user inserted a new row... or deleted an entire row

I have a group of data, by rows. when certain cells of the data are changed, I run an update calculation. I can determine which cell was changed, but in the event of a complete row adding or removing, I have not yet been able to determine the action that caused change in the data

I was trying to figure out if there is a way to get the action that was last performed/changed.

I am using or plan to use the worksheetChange or worksheet Selection Change events.. Not sure which if not both together to accomplish the task desired.