vms

I get some error about circular reference. I'm such a novice, I may need
more detailed instructions. Thanks.

"Paul B" wrote:

VMS, you can put something like =LOWER(A1) in another column and copy down,
then paste back over your data or use a macro like this

Sub Make_Lower_Case()
'select range and run this to change to all lower case
Dim cel As Range
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each cel In Intersect(Selection, _
ActiveSheet.UsedRange)
cel.Formula = LCase$(cel.Formula)
Next
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"vms" wrote in message
Can you make ALL CAPS text change to lower case automatically, without
re-typing?
--
"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough
other people get what they want." -- Zig Ziglar