Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dizzydean dizzydean is offline

Default Macro Question

Hi there,

Can someone please help me with macro programming to do the following?
(Im going nuts)

Here is what I have....
(4) sheets within a worksheet,
sheet1 = master sheet
sheet2-4 = copies of master but with certain cells turned off for
various users.

Function:

I would like to insert a new row in the master sheet at any givin row
location....then input data across that row at various cells.

Then I would select the entire row with new data....run a MACRO that
would duplicate it on the other sheets at the exact same location. In
other words...all Four(4) sheets should be Identical in formatting and
row sequence.

I have done this with copyinbg a set row to a set row, but I do not
know how to write macro to pick user defined row to be duplicated.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Dizzy

---