Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Harker Norman Harker is offline

Default Universaly available macros

Hi Andrew!

Good. We know where we are now.

If you don't have a personal.xls you can create one.

Tools Macro
Record new Macro
Select personal macro workbook in the dialog that follows
Do a format of a cell
Stop recording
Alt + F11

You can now select Personal.xls in the project explorer
Save
You can delete the test macro that you recorded.

You now have a Personal.xls file that should open every time that you
open Excel.

As a test, you might close Excel and Re-open and you should see that
the unhide menu is now available and that if you select it you will
see the Personal.xls is listed.

--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)

available free to good homes.
"Andrew J" wrote in message
Thanks Norman, but I don't have personal.xls. Unhide is
disabled also.