Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Helen Trim[_4_] Helen Trim[_4_] is offline

Default Accessibility of Custom Functions

To use a function from a different workbook, you need to
put the name of the workbook in front of the function
name. For example, if the function in Personal.xls is
called Fred, then to use it on a worksheet, use
=Personal.xls!Fred(X,Y)

HLH
Helen