Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jwa76 jwa76 is offline

Default Accessibility of Custom Functions

Need help on the use of custom functions - I have built some custom
functions for various tasks, but can't get other workbooks to "see"
them when I put them in my Personal.xls file. This is not true of the
macros I have in Personal.xls - they work fine in any sheet.

Am I missing some toggle switch or something that will enable these
custom functions to work from the Personal.xls file? It would seem to
me that these especially would need to be accessible from the
Personal.xls.

Thanks for any help,
jwa76

---