Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andy Wiggins Andy Wiggins is offline

Default Creating a new Excel Addin

This file might be a help:

It contains a workbook that shows how to create an interactive add-in
controlled by a toolbar.
The toolbar is created when the add-in is loaded, and deleted when the
add-in is closed.

http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/excel_addin.htm
The code is open and commented.

--

Regards
Andy Wiggins

"Michael Lawrence Jr." wrote in message
om...
These questions are probably simple, but i'm learning as i go. I want
to create an excel addin. I have the code for the functions i want to
use from playing around with another addin. I want to create a new
one to which i can attach my own toolbar with custom buttons. So my
first question is how to create a new excel addin? My second question
is how to attach a toolbar to an addin? Or, alternatively, how do i
put a custom FaceID on a toolbar i create using VBA code?

Thank you,
Mike