Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Lawrence Jr. Michael Lawrence Jr. is offline

Default Creating a new Excel Addin

These questions are probably simple, but i'm learning as i go. I want
to create an excel addin. I have the code for the functions i want to
use from playing around with another addin. I want to create a new
one to which i can attach my own toolbar with custom buttons. So my
first question is how to create a new excel addin? My second question
is how to attach a toolbar to an addin? Or, alternatively, how do i
put a custom FaceID on a toolbar i create using VBA code?

Thank you,
Mike