Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default How can I use a worksheet while running a userform?

Leo,

You are talking about modeless forms, which are not supported in
Excel 97. You can make a 97 form modeless using a technique
described by Stephen Bullen at
http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCo...delessForm.zip
..

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Leo" wrote in message
Probably the most basic question in userform programming:

I have created a userform in excel 97. When I run the userform

it
works perfectly, but I cannot modify the worksheet (cells etc).

I can
access the worksheet through buttons on the userform (for

instance
ref-edits), but I cannot actually work with the worksheet.

What I want to create is a userform that hangs around in the

background
until you need it.

Advice will be appreciated :)

Leo