Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brad[_10_] Brad[_10_] is offline

Default Calendar Control 9.0

Good morning.

I used the Calendar Control 9.0 (which I believe came with
Access 2000) in an Excel user form. I want to distribute
this form within my department, but the one person I tried
tested it with, it didn't work, because they didn't have
the control available on her computer.

Now I can manually install the module on her computer, but
I want to give this program to 50 different people, and
would rather not have to manually install the control on
everyone's computer.

Is there a way to do it on demand? Perhaps test for the
module on their computer, and if it's not found, then
perhaps grab it from a network drive?

Thank you for your help.

-Brad