Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Izar Arcaturus Izar Arcaturus is offline

Default Design Input, please

You could use comment boxes. They are hidden and can pop
out when rolled over. Try this

Sub Commentator()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").NoteText _
"2 @ 10.00 x 2 = 40.00" & Chr(10) & _
"4 @ 15.00 x 1 = 60.00" & Chr(10) & _
"60.00 + 40.00 = 100.00"
End Sub