Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jesse[_4_] Jesse[_4_] is offline

Default Function layout

I'm creating a function that I and my co-workers will use extensively. The
company I work for has over 100 location and 6-8 different ways of
referencing a location, four different number designations, three names and
combinations of the above.

The function will just translate from one type of name to another so there
will only be two arguments. Personally I use a vlookup with a table with
all the different names in many columns but many of my co-workers have a
little difficulty understanding the vlookup.

My question is whether it would make better sense to load the location info
into an array with about 1500 items or to leave them in a sheet in the
add-in and look them up from there?

Jesse