CLR

Assuming the cells you're concerned with contain formulas, if you want the
actual result to be converted to zero for any further calculations, you
could wrap your formula in an IF statement, like.........

=IF(YourFormula<0,0,YourFormula)

This will result in zero for any otherwise negative return from
"YourFormula".

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"K_O_L" wrote in
message ...

I am about to do a cash flow for a business plan. To calculate the
amount I would need to loan from a bank, I have a row with automated
cells calculating the expenses for each month I will have that would
need to be payed for. But, the nature of math plays a trick on me the
moment I break even. Cause all of the sudden I need to loan a negative
amount from the bank, which brings me to my question.
Is there a possibility to specify a cell to display ZERO when the
actual number in the cell is negative?
Fairly straight forward task, it should be possible!

Thank you for all your help!

--
K_O_L
K_O_L's Profile: