bj

=max(0,your equation) for a zero value in the cell

It depends on what dependencies you have on this cell whether it is better
to have a zero for the value of the cell or the actual negative number behind
a zero.

"K_O_L" wrote:

I am about to do a cash flow for a business plan. To calculate the
amount I would need to loan from a bank, I have a row with automated
cells calculating the expenses for each month I will have that would
need to be payed for. But, the nature of math plays a trick on me the
moment I break even. Cause all of the sudden I need to loan a negative
amount from the bank, which brings me to my question.
Is there a possibility to specify a cell to display ZERO when the
actual number in the cell is negative?
Fairly straight forward task, it should be possible!

Thank you for all your help!

--
K_O_L
K_O_L's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24282