Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charles Jordan Charles Jordan is offline

Default How can I copy formatted text from an Excel textbox into an IE .htm document ?

Thanks to Jake Marx who has come up with a brilliant piece of code in
this NG I am now able to call Internet Explorer via an Excel button.
We have around 1,000 text boxes, and within each textbox formatted
text - different font sizes, colours, and carriage returns.

At the moment we are copying and pasting all this stuff manually in to
an .htm document in, and then reformatting it also in Word. Does any
one know a way of automating this hugely laborious task ? We are able
to use a For - Next loop to get at every textbox, but what should go
into the loop, please ?

TIA - Charles Jordan