Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Martin Los Martin Los is offline

Default VBA code for Userform

I want to create a Userform with Excel 97 that includes:
- 1 combobox cmdDay indicating Day (1-31)
- 1 combobox cmbMonth indicating Month (Ene-Dic) (=
Spanish format!)
- 1 checkbox indicating whether I should include a
directory
- 1 checkbox indicating whether I should include another
directory.
-1 textbox which should represent selection of combox
cmdDay
-1 textbox which should represent selection of combox
cmdMonth

Questions:

1) Can anybody provide sample code to get Combobox
cmbMonth filled with name of months?

Should be similar to:
With cmbDay
For i = 1 To 31
.AddItem (i)
Next
End With

2) What VBA code gets selection of combobox into the
textbox? (ie. textBox.Text = cmbMonth.Value?)

3) If I create Userform with names and then try executing
code, what means error "Variable not defined"?

Thanks in advance,

Martin