Posted to comp.dcom.modems,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fred[_15_] Fred[_15_] is offline

Default Looking for VB code to test for "RING" , "BUSY" disconnects or other signals

Hi,

We have examples on our web page for Access, same VBA as Excel. It
does use our components however so if you don't want the tools, then
you would have to replace our code with about 10 times more TAPI code.
:) But you can see where it would all have to go.

Fred

"BruceJ" wrote in message news:<pZvpb.95769$Tr4.258816@attbi_s03...
I am looking for code I can use in Excel that I can monitor the modem when
I make calls.Does anybody have some idea where I can find this info?

Thanks
Bruce