EMG03

Default Text to columns delimited by carriage return

I have a column where each cell has values that are separated by a carriage
return, and I want to do a Text to Column action delimited by the carriage
returns. What is the best way to do this?

Gord Dibben

In the "delimited by" enter ALT + 0010(from the numpad)

Alternative might be ALT + 0013

Gord Dibben Excel MVP