How do I set up a GANTT chart for a research proposal

Old March 25th 10, 10:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
HiLo

Default How do I set up a GANTT chart for a research proposal

Don't Know what to put in a GANTT chart for a research proposal, how to
actually lay it out, my subject is nursing research.. do include costs of
researcher etc
Old March 25th 10, 11:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

EXCEL 2007

I have just put up a file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item number 78 towards th top of my home page.

This is based on MS documentation.

Thanks.

Old March 25th 10, 05:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier[_2_]

If you don't feel like downloading a file, you could visit these web pages:

Gantt Charts in Microsoft Excel

Advanced Gantt Charts in Microsoft Excel
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttChart.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier