-   -   How do I set up a GANTT chart for a research proposal (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/259882-how-do-i-set-up-gantt-chart-research-proposal.html)

HiLo

How do I set up a GANTT chart for a research proposal

Don't Know what to put in a GANTT chart for a research proposal, how to
actually lay it out, my subject is nursing research.. do include costs of
researcher etc

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

How do I set up a GANTT chart for a research proposal

EXCEL 2007

I have just put up a file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item number 78 towards th top of my home page.

This is based on MS documentation.

Thanks.

"HiLo" wrote:

Don't Know what to put in a GANTT chart for a research proposal, how to
actually lay it out, my subject is nursing research.. do include costs of
researcher etc

Jon Peltier[_2_]

How do I set up a GANTT chart for a research proposal

If you don't feel like downloading a file, you could visit these web pages:

Gantt Charts in Microsoft Excel

Advanced Gantt Charts in Microsoft Excel
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttChart.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier